Although caregiving can be rewarding, it can also be stressful. At times you may not know where to go for answers, emotional support, or a much deserved break.
Don’t wait. Take advantage of the caregiver programs and become a better caregiver.
Are you a caregiver?
Under this program, we identify you as a caregiver if you are of any age and are assisting someone who is 60 years or older with (2) two or more of the following activities of daily living (ADL’s)…..
- Supervision due to cognitive impairment (such as dementia or Alzheimer’s) OR
- You are currently age 55 or older and are raising a relative child under the age of 18 for whom you provide the sole support.
The Caregiver Program is defined by the National Family Caregiver Support Program (NFCSP) administered by EODD provides the following services:
- Information About Services Available
- Assistance in Accessing Services
- Support Groups
- Respite (relief) Vouchers
- Supplemental Services
Call 918-913-9560 or 1-800-211-2116 and ask for Alysa Kinnell, Caregiver Lead, or contact by Email at email@example.com.
Title III services are available to all persons 60 years of age or older regardless of income. Services provided through the Older Americans Act have no set fees or charges. The EODD Area Agency on Aging does not discriminate in admission, access or treatment on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, religion or handicap.